Monstroid2 – Multipurpose Modular Elementor WordPress Theme That won’t be an exaggeration to say that Monstroid2 is the most popular multipurpose WordPress theme on the TemplateMonster marketplace. Lightweight, professionally designed, up-to-date – there are sufficient reasons why users give it a high rank. But let’s go through the main features of Monstroid2.
- It has convenient customization options.
- It was created to be fully compatible with the Elementor Page Builder.
- The Monstroid2 template package includes awesome Jet plugins.
- All the plugins and the theme itself are constantly updated.
- The template has default skin with numerous ready-made pages.
- Besides that, you will enjoy 50 blog layouts and 10 single post layouts.
- Monstroid2 is highly versatile – there are 48 skins for any business niche and the ones are added every week.
- You can install every element with just a single click via special Installation Wizard.
- Monstroid2 users get the best on the market 24/7 tech support.
Why is it ideal for beginners?
- Simplicity. It is a keyword here. Monstroid2 was created to demand the smallest possible amount of efforts from the user. To install the theme or skins you only have to click one button. Elementor Page Builder is there for design customization. There are lots of pre-made items. The user doesn’t have to waste time seeking tutorials – the interface is so intuitively understandable that even a child could handle it.
- Versatility. Beginners are usually not completely sure about what they are going to do. In case you don’t have a structured plan – Monstroid2 is like several templates in one, so you will be able to change the design if necessary. You are not strictly tied to one design – you can change them, evaluate, and then try some others.
- Help. Thanks to the devoted tech support team and wide community, you will get help just when you need it. Even if it night-time or a national holiday – tech support specialist will hurry to rescue you.
Why is it ideal for professionals?
- It’s a lightweight theme. The whole Monstroid2 package weighs only 250 kb. Its downloading speed is very high, which means that if you won’t use large files, pictures and videos – your visitors won’t have to wait long for the page to load.
- Monstroid2 offers lots of tools. Elementor Page Builder and Jet plugins included to the template expand the number of available options for you. Of course, default Elementor widgets could be enough to create a nice site but the more opportunities you have – the more interesting and attractive will your website be.
- It is a high-quality product. This theme was not only created by professional web developers but also is constantly updated. Its has clean code and detailed documentation, so if you would like to do some customization on a deeper level you wonâ€™t have problems getting along with it.
Latest updatesAs it was said previously, Monstroid2 is constantly updated. Developers team fix all bugs and work hard to keep it up to date. Besides that, they also add some newly designed skins and ready-made pages, expanding the capabilities available for users. A new update comes every month, so using Monstroid2 you could be sure that it is the best possible solution.In the latest update that was made in August 2019, some minor bugs were fixed. Additionally, developers added a couple of new skins and updated all premium Jet plugins that are included in the template package. The update didn’t affect your website efficiency, even if you already created a website, an update won’t do any harm to it.Changes applied on 29 August:
- theme minor bug fixes;
- import options added;
- export options added;
- WooCommerce compatibility fixed;
- Elementor Page Builder compatibility fixed;
- skins demo content bugs fixed.
Monstroid2 dashboard overviewTo make the theme maintenance even more simple Monstroid2 has an additional dashboard. It becomes available after activating the Jet ThemeCore plugin and could be found at the bottom of the WordPress dashboard. Letâ€™s take a look at what options could you find there.
- License. Thatâ€™s obvious – you can activate or deactivate your license here.
- Plugins. This tab helps you to install and monitor the updates of Jet plugins included in the package. You can also check for the newly presented Jet’s clicking the ”Check for new plugins” button.
- Theme. The most useful option here is an automatic backup – when enabled it does a backup of your website before every update. Besides that, you can check out themeâ€™s updates and install a child theme in this tab.
- Skins. You will see that list after installing the Monstroid2 Wizard. You can choose any skin from the list and apply it to the website.
- Settings. Some of the Jet plugins duplicate the options available for Elementor Pro users. In this tab, you can define hoe the Pro and Jet plugins will cooperate.
- User Guide. If you need some help – you can go directly to this tab. Documentation, Facebook community link, video tutorials â€“ all that stuff is available from here.
Requirements for software and hosting
mod_rewrite module for apache
MySQL 5.5 or higher
The suPHP Apache module
50 MB of disk space
Memory limit per process: 64mb (128mb or more recommended)