Bluehost is one of the most popular hosts in the world, and they currently host over 2 million websites. You’ll see them frequently recommended by popular bloggers and website owners the world over!
They have industry-leading uptime, so your site will virtually never be offline when you need it. You’ll also find breakneck loading speeds as well, so your visitors will never be waiting for your site to load.
Beyond the high levels of performance, you’ll also get access to their support team 24/7/365.
Also included with the cheap shared hosting plan is a free domain name for your first year of service, along with one-click installs for a variety of different website builders, tools, including the ever-popular WordPress.
Currently, the cheapest shared hosting plan will cost $2.95 per month. But, to lock in this rate, you will need to commit to a 36-month plan. If you want to sign up for a less lengthy plan, then your monthly rate will be $4.95/month for a 24-month plan, or $5.95/mo for a one-year plan.
The cheap shared starter plan will also come equipped with a free SSL certificate, along with support for up to 5 email accounts, unlimited bandwidth, and 50GB of storage space.
- Your website will load very quickly and rarely (if ever) be offline
- Free domain name when you purchase a hosting plan. Choose from a range of top level domain extensions such as .com .space .org .tech .online and many more.
- You get plenty of extras included with your plan like a free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, and integrated security features
- The host is officially recommended by WordPress and you can install WordPress on your site with a single click
- The control panel and interface is very easy to use for beginners, from site setup, to managing your hosting account
- The renewal rate after your initial term does jump in price, plus to lock in that low rate you’ll have to sign up for a longer contract
- Site migrations from another host aren’t included in the signup price, you’ll have to pay an additional fee